Sunday 28 July 2013

Utah Swaps - Simply Pressed Clay Ornaments

By the time you read this I should just about be back from an amazing trip to Utah!  On Friday I told you about the wonderful Incentive Trip I am going on next year but right now I am just back from this year's trip to Utah - home of Stampin' Up!  I can't wait to tell you all about it - so do check back as from tomorrow I will be doing just that!

For today I am going to share some of the swaps I made for my trip - one of the things demonstrators love to do when they get together is share ideas and swap projects.
Packaging fot the Simply Pressed Clay Ornament by UK based Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux for the Utah 2013 Incentive Trip

I made these cute little packages.  They are based on the new crumb cake notecard envelopes and feature the lovely Flower Shop Stamps on the closure.  
Simply Pressed Clay Ornament by UK based Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux for the Utah 2013 Incentive Trip

Inside each is one of these made from the lovely air dry Simply Pressed Clay.

I hope that they will remind the ladies who recived them of the wonderful times we have had. 

If you would like instructions for this project please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: