Thursday 4 July 2013

Introducing Best Of Butterflies

I am very excited about this month's Best Of Stamp Set - it is 5 delightful butterfly images!  And you know how much I like to craft with butterflies!  I have even added some to the blog header now - I hope you like the new design for this blog.  Anyway I digress ...  Here they are
Buy the Best of Butterflies Stamp Set here £13.95 plus p&p - just email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Don't they look good!

I can't wait to get crafting with them.  This stamps cost £13.95 and are available until March next year.  To order yours email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: