Saturday 25 May 2013

Scrapbook Saturday - This and That about my Brother (or rather his Camera!)

A love of photography runs in our family and recently my brother was lucky enough to get the camera that is top of my lust list!  The page I am going to share for this week's Scrapbook Saturday includes a candid picture I took of him and his new camera on a recent family outing to Ludlow.  I love the concentration on his face!
Epic Day This and That Scrapbook Page by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux.  Great use of the Honeycomb Embossing Folder as a Stamp.  Check out her blog for other great ideas

The page itself was a lot of fun to make. I spattered ink all over the top layer of Crumb Cake Card and then the eagle eyed among you will have noticed some pretty hexagons on the background.  
Epic Day This and That Scrapbook Page by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux.  Great use of the Honeycomb Embossing Folder as a Stamp.  Check out her blog for other great ideas

Now before you get too excited this is not a new stamp (but how good would that be) I have inked the raised side of my Honeycomb Embossing Folder and used that to Stamp on my page - I love the effect it gives.  To ensure you keep your Embossing Folder ready to use again be sure to wash the excess ink off as soon as possible, especially if the ink is dark!  Stampin' Up! inks are water based so they should just rinse off.

The papers I have used on this page are from the This and That Epic Day Collection.  These papers are delicious (you can see them all on this video) and will be available in the next annual catalogue.  However you can get them this month - so you have until Friday 31st May to order them.  You can order the papers on their own or you can get them as part of the Epic Day This and That Journal Bundle and save 15% for this month only.  You can order them by emailing bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: