Thursday 30 May 2013

Recipe Box Video for Stampin' Up!

Last month I was asked to go to Germany to make a video for the new Stampin' Up! UK YouTube Channel.  As someone who does not like being in front of a camera this was both exciting and very very scary.  I was asked to demonstrate a project for the kitchen - one room I must admit I had not made many things for yet so this was a great chellenge.  This is the project I came up with - a recipie box and a noticeboard.  I will show you the noticeboard in more detail soon.

And you can watch the video here - and yes you do see more of me than just my hands in this video with the lovely Charlotte from Stampin' Up!

The whole day was a huge amount of fun and check back on Saturday to see some Scrapbook Pages about my experiences making this video.  Stampin' Up! are such a great company to work with and if you would like to know more about life as a demonstrator just get in touch and lets talk.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: