Monday 20 May 2013

Decorated Notebooks

I find it hard to believe that it was over a week ago now that I was spending a fun filled day in Telford with the lovely Stampin' Super Stars and lots of our other Stampin' Up! friends.  I have shown you some of the treats that I made for the Super Stars who were there and today I am going to share one more thing I made for them all
Detail of Epic Day / Feel Goods Notebook for her team by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

I knew the day was going to be packed with information we would all want to remember so I decorated a notebook for each of them.  Inspired by the front of the Spring and Summer Catalogue I chose plain brown notebooks and then went to work adding some papers from the Epic Day Designer Series Collection, a Tea Lace Doily and as you have probably have guessed some Butterflies!
Epic Day / Feel Goods Notebooks for her team by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

I also stamped a sentiment from the Feel Goods Stamp Set - I hope the Super Stars find it as motivational as I do.
Epic Day / Feel Goods Notebook for her team by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

And here is a close up of the Butterflies
Detail from Epic Day / Feel Goods Notebook by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

Not all the Super Stars are female so I made an alternative version as well
Epic Day / Feel Goods Notebook for a man by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

We are a welcoming and active team and we would love for you to come and join us.  There is even a special offer for those who join before Thursday 30 May.  You can find out more here or by emailing bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk  

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

PS - I will be back tomorrow with some exciting news so be sure to stop by.
Pin It

No comments: