Wednesday 17 April 2013

The Open Sea Masculine Card for Team Training

On Sunday I spent an action packed and fun filled day with the team at our Quarterly Team Training.  I love spending time with the group of people who I have met through my business and who have become great friends.  

One of the things we like to do when we get together is share ideas an inspiration and one of the ways we do that is with swaps - we all make a batch of cards and then swap them with each other.  This is my card, well some of the first batch of them!
The Open Sea Masculine Card by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - made to share with her team - join them here

Inspiration struct for me when I was listening to some music and a song about a house by the sea came on - these are the supplies I gathered together to make the cards.
Supplies for The Open Sea Masculine Card by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - made to share with her team - join them here
Here is a close up of the boat
Detail of The Open Sea Masculine Card by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - made to share with her team - join them here

Quarterly Team Training is just one of the things that I provide for my team. We have a lot of fun at everything we do and all enjoy making money sharing our love of crafting.  If that is something that you would like to do now is a great time to start as Stampin' Up! are offering an additional £25 of the products of your choice in your Starter Kit until 30 May.  You can find out more here or by emailing bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk
Join Bekka's fun fill active team Stampin' Up! Now - bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: