Sunday 4 November 2012

This Week's Happy Mail - Blooming with Kindness

I am so excited that this week I will have been able to deliver some Happy Mail Cards in person!  There are some people who I want to say a special thank you to who I have seen at the Stampin' Up! Convention in Germany.  I am so lucky to be able to know such incredible people and to be able to call them my friends and I have been looking forward to spending a weekend with them for the longest time!

This is the card I have made for them all to say thank you and to let them know I have really appreciated their recent support.
Beautiful Blooming with Kindness Cards by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux as part of the Feeling Crafty Happy Mail Challenge

The cards (with matching envelopes) feature the lovely Blooming with Kindness Stamp Set.  The bases are made from the stunning Natural Composition Paper, with its beautiful embossed designs this paper is really more like cardstock in its own right.
Beautiful Blooming with Kindness Cards by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux as part of the Feeling Crafty Happy Mail Challenge

How are you getting on with the Happy Mail Challenge - you can read all about it here.  I am really enjoying sending the Happy Mail cards each week.
Feeling Crafty Happy Mail Challenge

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

Pin It

2 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

They are even more lovely in real life. I'm glad I have one! Zx

Unknown said...

Thank you Zoe :-D