Friday 3 August 2012

Find Out About Friday - Two New Ways to make it easier for you to get stamping with me

Welcome to this weeks Find Out About Friday and today I am going to share two things with you that are designed to make it even easier for you to get stamping with me.  
Stamp with Bekka - Indpenedent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

Booking a Party

As a Party Hostess you will have a wonderful time with your friends and as they shop you will be earning free products.  I don't know about you but often the only time I can sort our my diary and look at dates is very late at night, and I would not want to be calling someone then.  I know several of you have also said you would like to know what times I am available so that when you are with your friends you can check to see if there is a time that works for you all.  

So to help you with this I am excited to be able to share my new on line schedule with you.

Not only will this schedule always be able to tell you my availability it will also allow you to request a date and time for your party.

To book a party (either in person or on line) just click on this link and you will be taken to a page which shows you the times I am currently available.  Just follow the simple on line instructions and request at least two times.  I will then call or email you to confirm your date and the details of your party.

As a special introductory offer anyone who makes a booking using this new system during August will receive a free gift from me at their party.

I have added a Book Your Party Now button to the sidebar of this blog so you can find it easily when ever you need it.
Book a Party with Bekka - Indpenedent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator www.feeling-crafty.co.uk


Start Your Own Business and become a Stampin' Superstar

Joining Stampin' Up! has been one of the best decisions I have made - I get to share my love of crafting with others and get paid for doing so!  It is probably the most fun job I have ever had, I have learned a lot and I have made some wonderful friends.  Stampin' Up! is a great opportunity that is open to everyone, it is flexible so it can fit around your existing family and work commitments, it can help you reach your goals be they some extra spending money or a full time income and financial independence.  

The people in my team are all achieving their personal goals as well as significant business milestones making them one of the most successful teams in the UK.  When you do join us you will have my full support and I will be there to give you as much support and guidance as you need or want.

Sound good?  Now it is even easier to join us - just click this link and follow the on screen instructions and within a few minutes you will have started your own business.  No more waiting around for paperwork to get to you, be completed and to be processed.  If you would like to chat about this and find out if this is the right business for you email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk with your phone number and I will give you a call.

You can find out more about joining us here, and you will see that everyone who joins my team gets a free gift.  Now to launch the on line sign up, everyone who joins my team this way during August will get an additional gift from me which will help them build their business.

I have added a Join Now button to the right hand side of the blog so you can find it when ever you need it.
Join Stampin' Up! with Bekka - Indpenedent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

I hope you find these two new ways of connecting with me helpful and I look forward to stamping with you soon

Happy Stampin'
Join Stampin' Up! with Bekka - Indpenedent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator www.feeling-crafty.co.uk




Pin It

No comments: