Tuesday 26 June 2012

Pedal Presents Congratulations on Joining Stampin' Up! Cards

I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and I always get very excited for those who decide to join our team - mostly because I know what fun they are going to have and all the exciting things they are going to benefit from - earning great rewards (lets face it how many jobs give you the chance of a free luxury holiday each year and frequently give you free products), making great friends and sharing their love of crafting.

So I was excited to welcome some new faces to our Stampin' Superstars Team recently.  This is the card I sent to four of them.
Pedal Presents Congratulations Card by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

It features the wonderful Pedal Presents Stamp Set which is only available to those who host a party.  It has so many possibilities I can't wait to play with it some more.  Here is a closer look at that cute bike and the flowers I have punched out for its basket.
Pedal Presents Congratulations Card by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

If you would like to know more about joining our team, making some extra cash and benefiting from the fantastic rewards programme email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Contact me and join Stampin' Up! www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

Pin It

No comments: