Thursday 28 June 2012

I Scored! A reminder about the Introductory Offer

Have you been considering getting yourself one of the wonderful Stampin' Up! Simply Scored! Tools?  The Simply Scored! Tool makes scoring paper and card fun, fast and easy.  I Scored! is a series of tutorials designed to help you get the most from your new Simply Scored!  I Scored! is packed with hints and tips and exclusive project ideas.
I Scored! with Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

You only have until Saturday to order your I Scored! Package and benefit from the incredible introductory offers.  The full details are here.  

So if you have been considering treating yourself to a Simply Scored! email me, bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and order you I Scored! Package at these incredible low rates.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka - contact me for all your Stampin' Up! needs in the UK

Pin It

No comments: