Monday 14 March 2011

Multi Coloured Monday

What a beautiful sunny Monday it is here – I hope your week is starting in a bright and cheery way too.

Today I am going to share some thank you cards I made recently. These cards were made using a technique for making multi coloured ink pads that I shared with readers of my newsletter at the start of the month. Newsletter readers get exclusive hints, tips and tutorials as well as information on special offers, upcoming classes and events and even some exclusive reader offers. It comes to you via email and is totally free. To sign up just go to the box on the top right hand side of this box and enter your email address and you will even get a special tutorial as a thank you for joining the list.

The Mid Month newsletter goes out tomorrow so you won’t have long to wait for your first instalment!

Stampin' Up! Multi Coloured Ink Pad Technique
Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: