Tuesday 8 February 2011

Sunday's Card to Swap

Do you remember on Sunday I showed you glimpse inside my car before I unpacked it for our team day? Well those of you who looked closely will have noticed you can see two projects and I am going to share one of them with you today and later this week.

This is the card you could just see at the front of the picture.

One of the things we do when we get together is make cards to swap with each other – these swaps are a constant source of inspiration to me and I love seeing what everyone has come up with. My card was made using a technique called the Baby Wipe Technique – if you would like to find out how to do this and live locally contact me to arrange a party and I will come and show you and your friends. If we can get your party arranged before the end of this month don’t forget you and your guests will be able to get the free Stamp Sets available as part of Sale-a-Bration. You can find the details here. Email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk to book your party now.

If you live further afield you don’t have to miss out – email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk to find out how!

Happy Stampin'
 
Bekka
Pin It

No comments: