Friday 4 February 2011

Flowery Friday

When I used to work away from home during the week, my lovely OH would make sure there were always fresh flowers waiting when I got home. It’s so lovely to come home and find fresh flowers, I don’t miss being away so much but strangely I do miss that feeling of coming home!

So today I am going to show you a card featuring the beautiful flowers from the lovely Sweet Summer Stamp Set. It’s one of 4 stamp sets you can choose for free when you spend £45 on Stampin’ Up! products between now and the end of the month. You can collect them all as you get one for every £45 you spend, but do hurry as I would not want you to miss out. Details here.

This card again features the wonderful Shimmer Cardstock – I love this stuff! I again masked off the edges of the card using post it notes and then stamped and coloured my images.

These flowers are so pretty and so lovely to colour

Have a wonderful Friday everyone

Happy Stampin'

Bekka

PS: Dont forget to check out the Bliss Spring Stampfests and book your place today Pin It

No comments: