Tuesday 1 February 2011

Blissful Tuesday

Can you believe it’s been over a week since I last showed you a card made with the wonderful FREE Bliss Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set! How did that happen! I love this set – it’s so versatile and it has sparked just so many ideas for me.

If you would like to come and be inspired and use it for a day why not come along to one of our Spring Bliss Stampfest Days – you can find some details here and you will have your own Bliss Stamp Set to take away at the end of the day! Email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk to book your place.

So today I thought I would show you a one layer card featuring the wonderful butterfly from the set. One layer cards are great as they can be posted for just the price of a normal stamp (postage stamp!).

The top layer of this card is the wonderful shimmer white card stock, I masked off the edges just leaving a square visible and the used my brayer to add Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi Inks. I then used my spritzer tool with the Pacific Point Marker to add some more texture. You can still see the shimmer of the card beneath. The butterflies were stamped in Regal Rose and Rose Red. The sentiment is from So Happy For You, another set you can earn for free – find out how here.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

SarahLP said...

Aaaah, I was wondering how you achieved that background! Time to dust off my brayer and have a go! ;o)
Thanks for sharing.