Sunday 30 January 2011

Panto Thank Yous

Today I will be mostly resting and relaxing! This year’s panto is over and I am feeling a mix of emotions – proud of the cast and crew, they did a great job, thrilled with the audience reaction, shattered and a little bit sad – I am going to miss it, and excited about the possibilities of starting the next production.

There is a huge team involved in putting on a show and I have really appreciated their efforts. I made everyone a card to say thank you – and through I would share them with you. There were way way too many to fit in one photo!

It was great to have an excuse to get out the Christmas Stamps again so soon – our show was called Santa the Panta so the choice of stamp was an easy one! This Santa is from Sparkly and Bright.

Did you know if you order the Sparkly and Bright Stamp Set and the two Punches I used to make this card before the end of February, you would qualify for a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set? Now I know several of you are thinking of starting your cards early this year and what better incentive could there be than a free stamp set as your reward? Click here to see how you can claim your reward.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: