Thursday 13 January 2011

More Hellos!

I am very excited about today! I have a great day planned and then this evening is the first meeting of the new Scrapbooking Club. I am really looking forward to it.

I hope you have already sent your entry for the competition – someone is going to win a pack of pearls and a pack of rhinestones. Today I am going to tell you how many dimensional (foam pads) I used on these two layouts.


The correct answer is 109. There are 4 behind each panel except the title piece on the 11 things lay out – this piece has a total of 10 on it – they are stacked two deep to give extra height so I also put a pair in the middle. The butterflies have one dimensional pad each, half under each wing and there is one under the Bliss embellishment on the scrapbooking card. Did you guess correctly? Find out who our winner is tomorrow.

On to on to today’s card. It again features our friend the owl! It is on its way to another lovely lady who has just joined our team. I am so pleased to be able to welcome her and am looking forward to supporting her as she develops her business. There is some information about joining my team here, and when you contact me to find out about joining us, remind me to tell you all about the support members of my team get. Email bekka@feeling-crafty or call me on 07990 837 990

I really enjoyed making this card, all the distressing was a lot of fun. If you want to know more about getting this distressed look I have a technique class coming up next month where we will be exploring this. The details are here.

Yes, there is more good luck ribbon here too!

Welcome to the team Helen, I hope the owl lands with you soon

Happy Stampin’

Bekka

Pin It

No comments: