Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2011 everyone – I hope you all have a year filled with love, laughter and crafting!

Today I am going to share a card I made for some of the wonderful people in my team, several of them recently reached significant targets and promotions with their Stampin’ Up! businesses and I wanted to send each of them a little note telling them how proud I am of them.

I reached for the Bliss stamp set again! I love this set and I make no apologies for showing it to you again.

For this card I started with a base of the beautiful shimmer card stock. If you have not tried this yet I would really encourage you to do so, its subtle beautiful shimmer shows through the inks you put on it and it really lifts a card. I used daubers to swirl a light layer of Pear Pizzaz and Marina Mist all over the base, making a cloudy random shaped pattern with the two colours. Next I stamped the flower randomly over the base. I did not want the flowers to be too dark so after I had inked the stamp I stamped it on my grid paper first. The beautiful big swirl was inked with Pacific Point Ink and stamped onto the side of the square. The greeting is from the scrummy Curly Cute Set and is stamped in Concord Crush. I have also spritzed Concord Crush ink over the project using the Spritzing tool and the Concord Crush Marker.

If you purchased everything needed to make this project (including adhesive) you would be able to get the Bliss Stamp Set and another Sale-a-Bration Set for free!  In fact if you purchased the ink pads, card stock and in-colour markers you would have already earnt one Sale-a-Bration set for free!

I am very proud of my team and would love you to join us. If you are looking for a way to make money doing something you love check out this link. As you will see there, during Sale-a-Bration joining Stampin’ Up! is fantastic value and a great way to get your new year off to a fantastic start.

To place an order or to find out more about joining my team of Stampin’ Superstars please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Have a wonderful 2011

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Dear bekka,
i wish you a happy and creative new year!
Lovely greetings
Susanne
(from Germany)