Friday 14 January 2011

And the winner is ...

Thank you to everyone who entered the competition to guess how many Dimensional Pads I had used on the two layouts I showed you in yesterday’s post. I loved reading all your answers, and there was a huge range of answers given but no one guessed correctly! So the winner of the pack of Pearls and the pack of Rhinestones is Sally whose guess was just out by one. Well Done Sally I will contact you about getting your prize to you.

Last night we had the first meeting of my new Scrap Club – it was so much fun and I am already looking forward to the one next month – details are here so do check it out. It was fantastic to see what everyone created from their kits. The kits are also available by post each month if you would like to play along with us but cant come to the meetings, email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk for details. I will show you the pages I shared with the group as the start point over the next few days – I just need to get some decent photos!

And talking of photos – I have not forgotten I owe you a tutorial on how to make the card keeper I showed you here. I am hoping to be able to write this up over the weekend for you.

I do have some cards to share with you today too! I am not sure I have shown you any cards made with this stamp set before which is very remiss of me as I love it! Its the beautiful Funky Four Stamp Set.

This little notelet set was made using Marina Mist, Concord Crush and Blushing Bride papers, along with some of the lovely notecards that just make card making so quick!

Thank you for stopping by and for entering the competition

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Sally said...

Yipeeeeee! Thank you :) Love those cards!