Sunday 19 December 2010

An Ornament Punch is not just for Christmas!

Well we have snow again so I am getting some bonus time with my stamps! Just as well really as I have lots of cards I want to make!

Over the next couple of posts I am going to show you some non Christmas projects you can make using your Ornament Punch from Stampin’ Up! I love the shape of this punch and I love that there are stamp specially designed to go with it, they make putting ideas together so fun.

Now today would really not be the weather for it, but sometimes I dream of floating around in a hot air balloon, beautiful blue skies ... and how fun would it be in a balloon that was this pretty?

The balloon was stamped from Delightful Decorations and the lines to the basket are drawn with a Stampin’ Write Marker. The background clouds were made by swirling ink on a dauber around the edges of a punched out scallop oval.

Next I am going to share a card inspired by one my wonderful friend Jules showed at Convention – the kissing fishes! How adorable are these two!

I have also used a punched out small heart for their lips, small circles and a five petal flower for their fins and tails.

I will be back with more ideas to show you that your ornament punch is not just for Christmas soon. In the mean time keep warm and happy stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love the balloon one - Happy Christmas Bekka

Rx