Tuesday 7 December 2010

12 Gifts for Christmas - Gift 4

Do you know someone who enjoys taking photos? Today I am going to share a gift idea that would be ideal for a keep photographer – a photo album.

This album started life like this – I found these photo holders at my local supermarket for just £1 each.

Add a little paper and card and as much decoration as you want and you have a wonderful gift for someone who loves photos.

Are you the keep photographer? Well you could also fill the album full of photos before you give it – and how lovely would that be for a proud parent or grandparent! You may also be interested in the Scrapbooking Classes I have starting in January. Join us and learn how to present your photos and tell your stories in a way you will enjoy looking back on for years – and if you cant join us in person don’t worry you can still take these classes! All the details are here.

Happy Stampin'

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Kathy Simpson said...

I have some of these,just haven't had any ideas on how to use them,so thanks for your idea,you've inspired me! :) Kathy x.