Sunday 5 December 2010

12 Gifts for Christmas - Gift 2

One of the things I love on a cold winters night (and we seem to be getting a lot of those at the moment!) is to have candles burning, they seem to really cheer a room up. Candles also make great Christmas presents so for our second day of the 12 Gifts for Christmas.

These tea lights have been decorated by stamping onto some tissue paper, punching out a circle the size of the tea light, punch a hole in the middle and then using a heat gun to melt the tissue paper on the top of the tea light.


For these jumbo tea lights I have also added some patterned paper round the outside of the container. The stamp is from Winter Post, and the papers are from Jolly Holidays.

And made a little bag for them to go into.

This set of six look great in a gift box and I know lots of people who would love to unwrap these on Christmas morning.

These little beauties will soon be with some special people – the members of my Stamper’s Clubs! They have been decorated using stamps from Artistic Etchings. The candles are vanilla scented and when I finished making them my craft space smelt wonderful. I hope these special Stampers enjoy them. If you would like to join one of my Stamper’s Clubs please let me know, (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) as I have another one starting soon and have a few places left.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: