Monday 25 October 2010

Would you like to be a Stampin' Superstar?

Today I am going to share a couple of cards with you that I made for two ladies who recently joined my team of Stampin’ Superstars. I love being a demonstrator and love sharing the opportunity to make money doing something I love with others. It’s got to be one of the best jobs in the world, I spend time doing what I love, get paid for doing it, can decided when I work and when I don’t, have made some incredible friends and have earned lots of Stampin’ Supplies for free!

So here are the cards I made to welcome them. It features the new Seeing Stars Stamp Set, well they are Stars in my mind. How fun are all those Star Image! The sentiment is from the New Curly Cute Stamp Set – a great collection of 5 greetings all is a wonderful font.

I can’t wait to get to know these ladies better and to see these ladies at our next team training. I am looking forward to celebrating the successes they have in their businesses and I know there will be lots!

If you would like to join my team of active and successful Demonstrators please email me and we can arrange a no pressure chat to see if this is the opportunity for you.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka

PS: Dont forget that 12 Design's for Christmas starts this Friday - 12 Christmas Card designs to help you on your way, along with a special offer for those of you who make a purchase.
Pin It

No comments: