Tuesday 19 October 2010

Back to Sea

Are you ready for another card made using Beware Pirates? I hope so as this one is about to sail into view! Sorry, I should probably apologise for the bad puns you keep finding around here. I am back rehearsing this year’s village pantomime again. Oh yes I am! This year the show we have written features Santa and Superhero’s and bad jokes naturally abound and seem to be creeping into other areas of my life!

So to the card ...

I coloured the large boat image the same way as I did on this card, but this time stamped it onto Crumb Cake for a much softer look. On this card I have again used Tempting Turquoise for the layer and this time punched with the new Scallop Border Punch and topped it with an Old Olive Bow. Only one little clue on this card that there is anything to do with pirates involved!

The background is stamped in Old Olive and is another new stamp – this one is from the wonderful Wedding Sweet Set. I am sure you will be seeing more of that around here before too long!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: