Friday 6 August 2010

Who Said That?

Today I am going to share something a little different with you. I recently came across a quote that seemed to be just what I needed to read and found myself scribbling it down on the corner of the grid paper on my desk. A couple of days later I was sat at my desk trying to decide where to start with me to do list when I was struck by the idea of making a book to keep the quotes in. In a moment of crafting procrastination I decided to make it there and then!

I wanted to make something which is easy to flick through and which could display quotes on my desk. This is what I came up with, displayed, as you can see, on my desk.

The pages are made from Kraft Card and are decorated with paper from the Autumn Meadows Pack. I love these papers! I stamped the front using different images from the Circle Circus Stamp Set.

I have made plenty of spare pages but here are a couple showing some of my favourite quotes.

What quotes inspire you?

Happy Stampin!

Bekka Pin It

No comments: