Tuesday 10 August 2010

Santa Clause went to Peterborough!

Recently we had a team training day in Peterborough. I really enjoy these days, I love catching up with everyone and always wish we had had more time to chat – but there is stamping and training to be done! The hard work of getting everything ready for everyone is more than worth it – Its fantastic to hear about the successes people have had with the training we provide, so exciting!  If you want to find out about coming along to our next team day just let me know (email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk)

Now when Demo’s get together we swap cards – I love swapping and getting samples of the wonderful cards people create – it’s so inspiring. At our last meeting our theme was Christmas, you have no idea how hard it was to get festive in a heat wave! Anyway, now the sun seems to be on its holidays I thought I would share my swap card with you.

I decided I wanted to do something fun with a bit of a zing, so I used a combination of Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery and Old Olive. The stamps are from Holly Jolly Christmas, (how fab is this Santa?) and Winter Post. Santa also has a bit of sparkle – Dazzling diamonds added with the help of a glue pen.

If I show you this angle you start to get a hint of a little surprise this card has ... can you guess what it is?

Want me to show you?

OK here goes!

Yes – you untie the bow


and reveal a gift card holder!

I don’t know if its the same for you, but we know a number of people (especially teenagers) who just want money or vouchers for Christmas so I will be making quite a few more of these before the big day!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka

PS – Why not treat yourself or someone else to an early Christmas present? With 20% off selected 2 Step Stampin’ Stamp sets you could grab a bargain! Details here.

PPS – it’s not my birthday yet so you are not too late to get a free tutorial when you sign up for my newsletter – see that shiney box over there? Just pop in your details and a tutorial on how to make this project will find its way to you just after my birthday!

Pin It

4 comments:

Susanne said...

Hallo Bekka,
your Christmas Card is so beautiful!
I love it!
Greetings from Germany
Susanne

Zoe Tant said...

Love your swap Bekka and what a great gift card idea. Fab bow by the way!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Zx

Handmade by Milly Moo said...

Hi

This is great -how did you do it I would love to now. All my "C" pressies this year are for teenagers. What a lovelly way to add to a gift card.

Love Terri XX

Birgit Schröder said...

That´s a great idea, thanks for sharing it :-)
Greetings from Germany
Biggie