Friday 27 August 2010

Lovely Tree for You

Where I used to live there were some wonderful oak trees, and I loved to go and walk along the footpaths near them. When I first saw Stampin’ Up!’s Lovely as a Tree stamp set I was reminded of them. Today’s card reminds me of those beautiful trees in Summer.

I stamped the tree in Chocolate Chip, and then have coloured it using Old Olive. The background paper is from Autumn Meadows paper pack and it has been stamped with the oak leaves from the Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set.

The card was then finished off using the lovely Tiny Tags Stamp Set and matching punch. I love these stamps and they are finding their way onto lots of cards that I make! What is even better is that they are currently available with 20% off, let me know if you would like me to order you a set.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

SarahLP said...

Love your colouring of the tree. And I'd not really given those papers a second look but I love how you've stamped on this one!