Sunday 29 August 2010

Class Cards - the Collection

Today I am going to share the rest of the projects from one of my recent card classes – our theme was cards for men, ones my customers often tell me are the hardest to make.

Here are all the projects together

Here is a close up of the card wallet we made for the cards

And here are the three cards you have not seen in detail before.



I just wanted to remind you that you have just two days left to benefit from this month’s special offer from Stampin’ Up! You can get selected two step stampin’ sets at a whopping 20% off. Some of the cards in this class featured stamps that are on offer and if you have been considering ordering these stamps don’t delay any longer and email me your order! I would hate for you to miss out. Full details of the offer are here.

I have also put full details of some new and exciting upcoming classes on the class tab here - including two wonderful all day classes - October Stampfest!  Check out the links now!

Happy Stampin

Bekka Pin It

No comments: