Monday 5 July 2010

Wall Hanging Mini Class

For a while I have been looking at a particular spot on my bedroom wall thinking I really need to find something pretty to display there. Do you have a space in your home that is just like that - needing something special to make it look just wonderful?

I decided to make a wall hanging and here is what I came up with.

Would you like to make something similar? Well I have decided to offer this project as a mini class. As well as being great for those spots round the house that need a lift, it is ideal to make as a gift (if you can bear to part with it).

To take this mini class you will need to get a group of 5 or more people together and, if you live within a hour’s drive, I will bring the class to you. For those of you living further away a postal version of this class will be possible. The friends you get together do not need to be experienced crafters and don’t even have to have an interest in card making or scrapbooking (yes such people do exist!). The class project is customisable to suit the decor in your home or the home of the person you are going to be giving it to. The Mini Class will cost £5 and for anyone who spends £30 or more on Stampin’ Up! Products at the class I will refund the class fee. Get in touch today (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) to book your mini class and brighten up that bit of wall.

I look forward to hearing from you

Happy Stampin'

Bekka

PS: There are still spaces available on my Get Ready For Christmas Class on 31 July.  You can find the details here and if you book your place before 10th July you will get a free stamp - so dont delay, book today! Pin It

1 comment:

Becki said...

This wallhanging is fab, Bekka - I love the ones we made! Superb idea..

Hugs,

Becki
xx