Friday 30 July 2010

Happy Anniversary

This is rapidly turning into a week of remembering great things that have happened in recent July’s as today I am sharing a wedding anniversary card with you. A couple of July’s ago two very good friends of ours got married. It was a beautiful day on so many levels, a beautiful service (even if I had to do a reading!), fantastic weather and a wonderful celebration.

Here is the card. I have used Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant, some of the wonderful Bridesmaids papers and some Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon. The image is from the Level 2 Hostess Set All for Friends and the sentiment is from the Mr & Mrs stamp set.

And here is to many more happy years for our wonderful friends.

I have something exciting planned for you for Sunday so please be sure to come and visit again then!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

3 comments:

mary mc ananey said...

Hi Bekka that is a beatiful card cant wait for sunday

Loraine Arderne said...

Beautifull card!

Kate Lewis said...

What a gorgeous card Bekka - I love the colour scheme you chose! Your friends will love it I'm sure! Congrats to them! Kate x