Wednesday 14 July 2010

Moncao Mini Book

As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I earn money doing something I love and I have the chance to earn lots of rewards from Stampin’ Up! One of those is the annual incentive trip. While I did not make the first one to Monaco two very special friends did and I had to make them something special to take with them!

These cards and mini books were a lot of fun to make and I know their recipients loved them. We are going to make a similar project at Team Training on Sunday so since I don’t want to spoil the surprise for those who are going I am not going to show you any more of them today – you will have to check back next week to see the insides!

If you would like to find out more about becoming a Demonstrator please get in touch – email me at bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and we can arrange a convenient time to talk.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

3 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Luv em, Glad I am comming on sunday!!

SarahLP said...

Fabulous combination of colours, these look brilliant - looking forward to your pics of the insides!

Becki said...

I love it - and thanks so much for showing us how to make a similar one yesterday! I'm so chuffed with mine!!!

Hugs,

Becki