Saturday 24 July 2010

Baby Brag Book

Do you remember that cute little lady whose birth announcements I showed you last week? Well when I took them to her Mum I also took a little gift. Now I know all parents love to share photos of their little one and to have photos of them while they are apart so I made her a little brag book.

It is made the same way as this year’s Christmas Planner which you can find here.  I used papers from the appropriately named Sweet Pea Paper Stack for this project.

If you would like instructions on how to make this project please email me and I will send them to you as soon as possible

Happy Stampin'

Bekka Pin It

3 comments:

Alex said...

This is lovely Bekka, everyone loves a little brag book of their precious little ones :)

Thanks for sharing tutorial and the pictures of this project.

Alex x

Sonia said...

Wow what a beautiful keepsake, i love it.
Hugs Sonia xx

Birgit Schröder said...

What a cute little gift to a new mum!!!
Greetings Biggie