Monday 26 July 2010

Congratulations

Thank you for all the wonderful emails you have been sending about the Christmas Planner and the two pocket albums in my previous posts. I am both flattered and humbled by your comments. I think I have sent the instructions to everyone who has asked, so if you don’t have your copy yet please would you email me bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk. I gather from some of your messages that the comments section here has not been working – don’t you just love technology.

Today I thought I would share two cards I made for two very special ladies. I am fortunate to have some very wonderful people in my Stampin’ Up! Team. One of these cards went to the lovely Tracey who has just joined the team to congratulate her on her new business, it accompanied her welcome gift and some tools that will help her in her new adventure. She has already made a great start and I am excited about how she is doing already.

The second card was for one of my wonderful coaches. She has worked really hard and in under three months she has taken her business from a standing start through some major milestones and she achieved a Stampin’ Up! promotion well ahead of her personal goals. I am so proud of what she has achieved and have enjoyed being part of her journey. If you would like to find out more about how Stampin’ 2 Success can help your business email me bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Becoming a demo is one of the best decisions I have made and if you are in the UK and would like to find out more about how it could work for you let me know and we can arrange a no obligation chat.

I look forward to hearing from you.  Now I have some more congratulations cards to make for the team which I will share with you another time!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka Pin It

No comments: