Friday 16 July 2010

Bethany's Birth Announcements

When one of my customers gave birth to a lovely daughter she knew she wanted some hand made birth announcements. She also knew she would not have time to make them! So she asked me to make them for her. They sent me a photo of Baby Bethany and I put some designs together for them. This is the one they chose, and this is a small selection of the 50 I made for them.

The cards are made from Pretty in Pink card and feature the photo, mounted on some Regal Rose card with some Whisper White Taffeta ribbon tied on in. Butterflies, from the Live Your Dreams Stamp Set stamped in Regal Rose, flutter across the cards.

Check back on Sunday to see the designs that we did not use!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka

Pin It

4 comments:

Need More Time to Craft said...

Ohh, these are soo cute Bekka. Love the design.
Carole x

Becki said...

How gorgeous are these?!

Hugs,

Becki
x

Jo Austin said...

Stunning!! I love em!

Birgit Schröder said...

Sooo cute cards :-)
Greetings Biggie