Wednesday 30 June 2010

Anyone for Tennis?

As a child one of the things that meant it was almost time for the school holidays was Wimbledon. In our house normal routines were suspended for two weeks and my Mother took to ironing everything so she felt less guilty for spending time in front of the TV! I have been lucky enough to go a few times and love to be able to watch it on TV. This year my pleasure has been interrupted by the World Cup but the wonderful free iphone app has come to my rescue every time there has been football!

The card I am sharing with you today was inspired by Wimbledon – it features the wonderful purple and green with lots of white and a dash of bright yellow (as seen on the balls!). The colours I have used are Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green, Hunter Green and Summer Sun. The stamp sets are Circle Circus and Oval All.

Thanks for stopping by – I am going to watch some more tennis now!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka Pin It

No comments: