Saturday 12 June 2010

Anyone for Tea?

For today’s project I am going to share a card I made for a very special ladies birthday – she loves a cup of tea and I am already looking forward to the next time she and I meet up for a cuppa.

Last month was her birthday so, using some of the patterned paper I created for this project, I made her a card which featured the lovely tea cups from the All For Friends Level 2 Hostess Stamp Set. I love this set and all 7 of its gorgeous images. You can earn this set for free if you host a party with sales of over £300 and combined with the current special Hostess offer from Stampin’ Up! (details here) now really is a good time for a Stampin’ Up! get together with your friends. I have a few slots left so do get in touch if I can help you earn this set for free.

Back to the card!

The colours used are Melon Mambo, Not Quite Navy, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry and More Mustard.

All this talk of tea makes me want a cup so just off to put the kettle on!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka

PS Its still not too late to enter the draw to win a selection of cardstock in the 3 new colour and some matching polka dot ribbon – check this entry here Pin It

2 comments:

Loraine Arderne said...

Bekka, these are fab!

Sara said...

Love the little sentiment word window added with the button.

Sara xx