Tuesday 18 May 2010

May seems to be the month for Birthdays!

Hello blog

Remember me? Goodness things have been hectic, as I mentioned in my last post I have been busy with the theatre and due to a few shall we call them challenges (since I think its best to be polite!) its been a bumpy week or so. Still the curtain has gone up on our first performances of the Importance of Being Earnest and so far the audiences are loving it. I even managed to get some SU product onto the stage – in about 4 places - if you come and see it and can spot what it is I would love to know!

Anyway the other thing that makes May a busy month for me is Birthdays – I seem to know a lot of people with May birthdays. Today I am going to share a batch of four male birthday cards I made for some of the male birthdays this month. They should by now have all been received so it’s safe to share! A couple of these went out with ages on them but in order to protect the innocent I am not going to tell you what the ages were!!!

I love this balloon from the Crazy for Cupcakes set – it always seems to me to be very happy. Here I have stamped it onto papers from the amazing sweet pea paper stack – a huge bunch of the most delicious papers, and mounted them on coordinating card. The colours are Taken with Teal and Pumpkin Pie. I love the vibrancy of this colour combination.

I will be back with more birthday cards, featuring the new colours in the next couple of days so please check back soon

Happy Stampin

Bekka Pin It

1 comment:

Need More Time to Craft said...

Great cards Bekka.
Carole x