Saturday 13 February 2010

Time for Plan B!

Is anyone out there?

I wonder if anyone is still checking in here. As some of you will know I have been in the US of A for a couple of weeks, first visiting friends in Charlottesville – if you ever want to go to the area I can highly recommend it and if you need somewhere to stay check out http://www.foxfield-inn.com/ beautiful rooms, wonderful hosts and breakfasts to die for! I also spent a few days experiencing record breaking snow in Washington.

Now I had planed lots of lovely blog updates for you while I was away but I seem to have messed up the scheduling. Lots of valentines projects, cards from my last class and lots more about how you can help the people of Haiti with your stamping.

Time for a new plan! Today I am going to share three valentines projects with you – and come back with more of the Haiti offers tomorrow!

Each of these cards was made using the very versatile Love you Much Stamp Set – great for Valentines as well as any other celebration of Love and Friendship that you can think of! If you want more details of any of the cards please just ask – in the mean time enjoy!


and then possibly my favourite for Valentines Day


Happy Stampin'

Bekka Pin It

1 comment:

simplyfairies said...

Gorgeous cards Bekka, my fave is the kraft one!! hope your enjoying yourslef over at the states...