Sunday 14 February 2010

Stamp with Us on Sunday - Helping Haiti

One of the last things I did before I went off on my Snowy American Adventure was to complete my project for this Stamp With Us Challenge. I love the colour challenges even when they take me as far out of my comfort zone as this one did!

So here is the inspiration picture – how adorable are these knitted cup cakes!

I was also looking to make a set of cards for the lovely friends I was staying with for part of my time in the States, so the two things were combined and I made a set of 4x4 note cards.

The colours I have used are Kraft, Very Vanilla, Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Blush Blossom. The stripy paper is from the wonderful Bridesmaid pack and the stamps are of course the wonderful Greenhouse Garden Stamps. I used them to create on big sheet of patterned paper which I then cut up to make the cards – a great way to show off pretty colours and make a batch of cards!

Now talking of the Greenhouse Garden Stamp Set, you know that for every set you purchase Stampin’ Up! are donating £1 to the International Disaster Relief Fund for Haiti, and that I am matching that with a further £1? Yep £2 to this good cause when you buy this wonderful and versatile stamp set. Over the next few days I will show you some other projects I have made with this set, mostly the cards you should have been able to see when I was away.

How can you help?

I know, how like most crafters, my readers are very generous people and I would really like to encourage you to purchase this set, treating yourself while treating others. So I have set myself a little goal – If I can sell 10 or more sets of this stamp before the end of the month I will double my contribution so there is a donation of £3 per set. I will also put the names of everyone who purchases a set into a special draw – for a £20 voucher to spend on Stampin’ Up! Goodies with me. This is in addition to your entries in my regular Customer Club Draw, giving you two chances to win a prize. Each month one lucky customer gets a special thank you gift from me and each customer gets one entry for every £10 they spend with me. If you have already ordered this set from me as part of this special offer, you will of course be included in the prize draw if I hit my goal. Email me (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) or call me to place your order, but hurry – you only have until the 28 February to order.

I look forward to hearing from you

Happy Stampin

Bekka

PS - dont forget to check out the other DT's projects and I hope you decided to play along too - these colours are really lovely to play with! Pin It

3 comments:

Mrs Mayne said...

These are lovely! x

Kate Lewis said...

Such a pretty bunch of cards Bekka - the colours are so pretty together! Glad you had a good time in the snowy US! K xx

Yvonne said...

Oh I do love this stamp set. And will be getting it myself this month.
What a fab idea to make your own backing paper then cut up. simple, but some time the simple don't get into my brain ( yes, i am very simples, lol). Such a beautiful set.