Saturday 23 January 2010

Team Day Part 2

Yesterday I promised that I would be back with some more of the lovely projects we made at the team day last weekend. I cant believe that is was a week ago already.

Today I have two very cute projects to share with you.

This little chocolate holder features the very versatile and elegant vintage labels set – you get three label outlines and three sentiments in this set. I can see this set getting a lot of time on my craft desk too!


I love these colours together too, so yummy, almost good enough to eat!

Secondly I am going to share a cute little tote, again featuring the vintage labels set and just right for a little treat or some 3x3 note cards. Here we have used Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum and the lovely Sage Shadow.


Don’t forget you can get this stamp set for free – find out how here. There is bound to be lots more inspiration on how to use it on tomorrow’s blog hop so please stop by then and join the fun

Happy Craftin

Bekka

PS – don’t forget you can win some blog candy here and increase your chances of winning by supporting the Haiti Disaster Relief Fund. Pin It

No comments: