Saturday 23 January 2010

Haiti Disaster Relief

A couple of days ago I mentioned that Stampin’ Up! were planning to do something towards the disaster relief fund for the people of Haiti. In the past Stampin’ Up! Customers and Demonstrators have made a real difference in response to similar emergencies and it would be great to do this same this time.

Now I have already shared with you one thing you can do to support the cause and possibly win some blog candy – check out this post here.

Stampin’ Up! are contributing £1 for each set of the wonderful Greenhouse Garden Stamp Set you buy between now and 28 February. This set is incredibly versatile and very pretty so I know you will enjoy using it. I have decided to match Stampin’ Up!’s contribution so each set you purchase from me will mean a £2 contribution to this worthwhile cause (as well as hours of fun for you).


Happy Craftin’

Bekka

PS – don’t forget to check back tomorrow for the Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop Pin It

No comments: