Wednesday 23 December 2009

Christmas Wrapping

Am I the only one who thinks of that song by the Waitresses when they see Christmas Wrapping? If I have just planed it as an ear worm for you I’m sorry.


So I am still mid preparations and today am focussed on the Wrapping. Like many people we are giving some CD’s this Christmas. I decided to pretty them up a bit by making them boxes using scraps left over from my Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin’ Kit. You will notice I have not written the labels – so no clues here about who is getting CD’s, we don’t want to give the game away now do we!


Next I set about making some gift tags. I am loving bright blues at the moment and my tree is all silvers, whites and bright blues. The wrapping paper I have this year is a similar colour so the gift tags are too. I used a mix of Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue and Night of Navy. The stamps are from the Winter Post and Scandinavian Season Sets.  Just look at the snow outside!


Well I had better go and get wrapping!

I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas

Bekka Pin It

2 comments:

Need More Time to Craft said...

Those little boxes are so pretty, Love them. Hope the snow isn't hampering your Christmas preperations. Heres to wishing you a Merry Christmas.

Love Carole

Katy said...

Love those CD boxes Bekka. I hope you have a fabulous Christmas time. See you in 2010!

K xx