Sunday 25 October 2009

A Rosy Sunday

Hello everyone

I hope you are having a great Sunday and appreciated the extra hour’s sleep as much as I did! I have been working backstage for a production for the last few nights and then there was the after show party last night ... but I digress!

Today is Sunday so its time for another Stamp With Us Challenge. This week it was time for a sketch challenge and I had a lot of fun using this sketch
So here is my card
I love Kraft card’s and wanted to create something with a soft feminine feel so I reached for the Rose Is A Rose Stamp Set. Here is was stamped with Bordering Blue and Not Quite Navy on Very Vanilla Card Stock. The leaves are Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke. The DSP is from Bella Bleu – I am adoring the papers in this set and it was soooooooooooo hard to actually cut into it!

I hope you decided to play along with this weeks challenge.

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

8 comments:

Deborah O'D said...

Bekka

This is a lovely card but you are one of the blooming lucky few who got her mitts on kraft cardstock!!

Deborah O'D xx

Kate Lewis said...

Just stunning Bekka!! As you know I'm a huge fan of anything with kraft and blue so I'm swooning over this! i have these papers and haven't cut into them yet!

I didn't get to join the challenge this week but have loved seeing what you all did with the sketch- a really gorgeous card. Hugs, Kate xx

ps loved the extra hour this morning but not the dark evening!

Need More Time to Craft said...

Ohh Bekka, loving your blue rose. It's beautiful. Must try and find time to enter the challenge this week..
Carole x

Yvonne said...

I just love this stamp set. Such a beautiful colour combo, and yes, I woud say a wonderful soft feel to this card.

Ali Watson said...

Simply stunning love everything about it.

Sara said...

Very elegant and sophisticated. That Bella Bleu is gorgeous. Gonna have to get me some of that.

Sara xx

Simone said...

So stunning!!! This is fabulous card!
Simone

Nicci said...

Fabulous, just love the colour combo and of course, a rose is a rose is always a winner ! xx