Friday 4 September 2009

Friday Flowers

Can you believe its Friday already! These short weeks always confuse me – still it does not take much!

Last week I did a party for a lovely lady who loves bright colours. She and her friends have been card making for about a year now and many of them come to my classes so I wanted to make something a little different with them.

This is what we made. The stamp sets are Petal Pizzazz, Scratched and Fresh Cuts. Both the Petal Pizzazz and Fres Cuts Stamps are in the current mini catalogue. I know this week I have been telling you about the retired list from Stampin’ Up! but I should also remind you that the Mini Catalogue also runs out at the end of this month. A few of the stamps may make it into the new catalogue but many wont so if there is something in the Mini catalogue that you want you only have until the end of this month to order it, so be sure to let me have your order as soon as possible.

The flowers are stamped in colours from the Bold Bright range and the pot is made from Creamy Caramel Card. The ribbon is the Certain Celery Twill that was available on offer from Stampin’ Up! last month.

If you would like to have your own Stampin’ Up! Party please let me know – they are a lot of fun and as the hostess you have the chance to earn some products for free. I also give my hostesses a free copy of the Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalogue as well as a special gift just to say Thank You. Last week’s hostess was able to get herself three stamp sets for free! If you book your party in September you can take advantage of the special offers on the Last Chance List and I will give you a copy of both the current and when it is available the new Idea Book and Catalogue. Drop me an email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk to arrange your party.

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Nicci said...

Ooo Bekka, they look gorgeous! I love the colours x