Saturday 26 September 2009

FIVE ...

So September is almost over and the countdown to the new Stampin’ Up! Catalogue has begun – just 5 more sleeps to go now! I feel just like a kid waiting for Christmas - the new catalogue is so delicious and I cant wait to share it properly with you.

I also can’t wait to give some of the delicious new things in it a good new home! As a Demo I have been able to get hold of some things ahead of time – and WOW they are delicious and scrummy.

If you would like to reserve a new Idea Book and Catalogue the cover price is £4.95 but if you order one from me it will cost you £4.50 and I will include a £5 voucher to spend on your first order with me for £50 or more. Email me
bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk to reserve your copy. If you want a copy for free book an at home party, contact me to agree a date. I am happy to travel and have members of my team covers much of the country.

If you are considering becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, October is a great time to join – not only is your starter kit amazing value, but you get an extra discount with your first order too, just what is needed when you see the delicious things that we are going to have available. Being a Stampin’ Up! Demo is not only a great way to save yourself money on your supplies but it is also a great way to make some money doing something you love and a fantastic way to meet new friends. My team of Stampin’ Superstars includes a lovely mix of people, some who do this for fun and some who are serious about building their businesses, and some who are somewhere in between – everyone is welcome and you can build the kind of business that works for you. As a member of my team you will of course get my full support and as much or as little help as you need. I am really excited about what the new Stampin’ Up! year will bring for my business and my team – it would be great to have you as part of that. Drop me an email with your phone number to arrange a no obligation chat about how Stampin’ Up! could work for you.

So do you want a sneaky peak of something new from the Idea Book and Catalogue? Go on then ... This was made using the New Level 3 Hostess Set Garden Dreams – a wonderful two step stampin set with some totally scrummy images. Here the large solid flower from the set has been stamped in Pale Plum and Perfect Plum using the rock and roll technique. The centres were restamped using Perfect Plum and layered on top. The adorable Humming Bird was stamped in Sage Shaddow. I love this stamp set. I hope you have enjoyed this sneaky peak – I will be back with another tomorrow as part of my final countdown

Have a lovely Saturday

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: