Thursday 27 August 2009

We love to colour

Hello

I hope you enjoyed Tuesday’s tutorial. Would you like to see tutorials become a regular feature here? If so please do let me know.

Today I am going to share another of the cards we made at last Saturday’s class. Just like me a number of the ladies who come to class enjoy colouring so I decided to do a card with them which would showcase their wonderful colouring.

The base is Certain Celery, the edge was masked before the Canvas Background Stamp was stamped in Certain Celery over two thirds of the card. You will probably recognise the main image stamp as it is one I use quite a lot - it is from the wonderful Blooming with Beauty Stamp Set . The Image was coloured using an assortment of Watercolour wonder crayons and a blender pen. Dont forget if you order all the Watercolour Wonder Crayons from me this month I will give you some special free gifts. Its one of many Free Gift Offers I have for you to celebrate my birthday – you can find all the offers here.

The Ribbon on this card is also available to you free when you spend £45 of Stampin’ Up! products before the end of the month. The Certain Celery Twill as seen here, and the So Saffron Grosgrain are both delicious and are only available as this Free Gift – so hurry and place your order before its too late.

I have a party tonight which i am really looking forward to – I will show you the project we are going to make soon

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

2 comments:

sugacatz said...

Hi Bekka, I love tutorials. So I would love to see more. I was one of the ones who asked how the pouch was made. I made it and have posted it on my blog www.sugacatz.blogspot.com I have not had time to upload it yet but would love to have your opinion on it! Lesley

humel said...

Hi there, just dropped by from Shimelle's :-) Personally I'm a big fan of tutorials, so I say keep 'em coming!

I've signed up to follow both your blogs - looing forward to seeing your LSNED stuff. See you in class!

PS There's an error in the link to your blog in your signature over at Shimelle's :-)