Wednesday 19 August 2009

More Cake?

Yesterday I shared a card made using the lovely Crazy for Cupcake Stamp, stamped onto Vellum. Today I am going to do the same!

For today’s card I stamped the main image onto Vellum and embossed it with White Embossing Powder. It was coloured with marker pens on the opposite side to the embossing. I was very pleased with how this looked. The main image was then mounted inside the card. Yes the inside of the card.
After decorating the outside of the card I cut a window in it with the scalloped square punch.

The DSP is from the Tea Party Range and the greeting stamp is from WOW flowers. The ribbon is Regal Rose and there is a rhinestone brad in there too.
Thank you for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Just gorgeous hun

Hugs xxx

Karen said...

Love what you've done with the crazy for cupcakes set, fantastic! Gorgeous card and layout.
Hugs,
Karen xx

Nicci said...

Ooo my card! I love it, gorgeous! xx