Monday 24 August 2009

Fun Flowers

Morning everyone – its Monday again already – can you believe how quickly that has come round! Today I am going to start sharing with you some of the cards we made at last Saturday’s Card Class. Unfortunately I am not going to be able to share all of them with you as some of my samples did not make their way home to me!

Today’s card features a flower made with the scallop circle punch. I am loving these flowers at the moment and think they are great for so much more than cards.
This particular one was made with Regal Rose and Rose Red card and has a ribbon centre. I think the ladies who came on Saturday all enjoyed making these flowers too. The background is Natural Ivory card stamped with flowers from Happiness Always and Baroque Motives in Regal Rose and Lovely Lilac. This was then all mounted on a Rose Red base and some Regal Rose ribbon to finish it off.

I also wanted to remind you that if you want to come to my Get Ready for Christmas Party on September 12 you need to let me know by the end of this week. There are still some places available and you can find out all about it here and see pictures of the first one here.

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: