Monday 10 August 2009

Continuing with Christmas!

Happy Monday everyone! Here is to the start of a new week.

Yesterday’s theme challenge from Stamp With Us was Christmas and I shared with you my Snowman Shaker Box Stage. I also promised to show you a simpler card made with the same supplies. So here it is.

The stamp set is Flaky Friends which is only available until the end of September so if you want it don’t forget to place your order for it soon. Check here to see how you could get a free ink pad of your choice if you order a bundle of products including this stamp set from me. The paper used is from the Ski Slope pack – and I think this is my favourite sheet from the pack but I do keep changing my mind on that! The card is Real Red and the snowmen are coloured with Real Red, Old Olive and Not Quite Navy.

I will be sharing more Christmas projects with you this week – and some sneak peaks of the cards we will be making at the Get Ready For Christmas Party this weekend. It feels a bit odd to be thinking about Christmas before my birthday but it makes it the perfect time for gifts so please check back for more offers and ways to get gifts in this my Birthday Gift Giving Month

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: