Saturday 1 August 2009

August is the month for Gifts

August is my birthday month and I want to do everything I can to make sure it is a month full of gifts – and not just for me!

It seems that even Stampin’ Up! want to do their bit and make sure that lots of gifts are given too. From today until 31 August they are giving everyone who spends £45 a free gift – two reels of ribbon and in delicious colours, the scrummy So Saffron and the cool Certain Celery. These ribbons are not available to buy and you can only get them when you place a qualifying order. And that is not all – if you are the hostess of a party of £300 or more you will also get a free ribbon bundle. Here is a picture of them ... Contact me as soon as possible to place your qualifying order or to book a workshop. Here is the leaflet telling you all about it.
There are lots of ways you can qualify for this wonderful gift and through this month I will share just some of them with you so make sure you check back from time to time to see how – and quite possibly some more special offers!

In fact on Monday I will be sharing four exclusive and very colourful special offers, involving more free gifts from to you. Tomorrow I will be back with a card for the Stamp With Us Challenge.

In the meantime happy crafting

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: