Tuesday 4 August 2009

August Birthdays

I have a lot of birthdays to celebrate this month and three of them were celebrated over the last three days. I wanted to make sure that each birthday girl had a card which included colours she loves and which I hope would make her smile. Here is the card I came up with.
Two of the girls love purple so their card was made using Elegant Eggplant and Almost Amethyst. The third loves pinks so I also made a version in pink using Regal Rose and Bordering Blue.
The stamps used are Crazy for Cupcakes, and the butterflies come from Live your Dreams and the hostess set Happiness Always.

Here is a close up of the cupcakes – well you have to have cake on your birthday now don’t you! The cupcakes are coloured using the blender pens and coordinating inks along with so So Saffron for a vanilla icing. I can’t wait to get my free So Saffron Ribbon – I love that colour!

Happy Birthday Ladies – hope you all had wonderful days. Let me know if your birthday is in August – I would love to send you a card

Happy Crafting
Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous cards & I love the variations! Hugs, Steph xxx